Your Favorite Private Campground in Michigan!
This scenic, peaceful campground provides a welcoming retreat for families, individuals and groups to escape the daily grind. Bring your tent or RV, or reserve one of our family cabins or bunk houses. Once you come, you’ll be back year after year!
Splash at the beach, play on the playground or just watch the sun set over the lake. Take time away with your family and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in a faith environment that is safe and family friendly.
Pavilions and gathering spaces available for group meals and worship.
Soak up the Great Lakes in Pentwater, MI
- Camp nestled in the woods just over the dunes from the big Lake
- RV and tent sites with water and 50/30/20 and 30/20 electric available
- New extended platform tents
- Family cabin and bunk house rentals
- Pavilion and outdoor seating for groups
- New Dump station
- Playground and sports fields
- Experiencing God at the Lake
- Learn more
- Rates for sites and cabins
5807 Ridge Rd., Pentwater, MI 49449
Note: Lakeview Family Campground (Lakeview, Michigan) is not operating for the 2021 season.
- Individual and group camping for RVs, tents and cabins
- Open to the public
- Check the camp’s Facebook page for special weekend activities
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions,
church groups, schools, home schooled, birthday parties, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly, safe
- Family cabins available that sleep 2-8. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
Campgrounds open to public. No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!
General Rules at Campgrounds
- Check in: 3 pm to 9 pm Check out: 1 pm
- Visiting hours: 9 am – 9 pm
- Quiet hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- ONE HOUSEHOLD per site with a max of 8 people from the same household.
- Pets are welcome (limit 2), but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in public areas (swim beach, docks, restrooms, showers, cabins, or pavilions).
- Firearms, fireworks and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings/fire bowls only. No wood from outside the campground is allowed.
What to Expect Regarding COVID-19 Protocols
- CHECK-IN: You will have a “safe” check in and check out with zero to minimal face to face contact with staff.
- CAMP STORE: The number of individuals in the store at one time is restricted. Guests under the age of sixteen are not permitted without a parent. A plexiglass divider is in place to protect employees and guests. Facemasks are encouraged inside the camp store. Credit cards are encouraged for purchases to minimize the handling of bills or coins.
- BATHROOMS: Extra care for cleaning bathrooms is a priority, including being closed for cleaning and sanitizing up to three times a day using EPA-approved products. Guests will not be able to enter bathrooms during cleaning or until the bathroom is completely dry.
- FACILITIES: Cabins, Platform Tents, and other overnight rental facilities will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- PAVILIONS & FIREBOWL AREA: Groups using the pavilions or firebowl area will be subject to executive order guidelines for social distancing and the number of people allowed. Guests are responsible for disinfecting daily, required clean up after themselves and disposing of their own trash bags. Camp Staff will disinfect only betweens groups.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE: Please know we are working hard to keep our campgrounds clean, disinfected and safe for you and your families. If it is touchable, we will be cleaning it!
- WAIVER: This year each guest will be required to sign a Release of Liability that includes a COVID-19 statement. This waiver will be available at check-in or can be printed from the website.