RESERVATION LINE: 517-212-5395
Making Family Memories
Our scenic, peaceful campgrounds provide a welcoming retreat for families, individuals and groups to escape the daily grind. Bring your tent or RV, or reserve one of our family cabins.
Churches, youth, family reunions and more enjoy fellowship at our beautiful, clean, alcohol-free recreation areas. Splash at the beach, go fishing or just watch the sun set over the lake. Take time away with your family and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in a faith environment that is safe and family friendly.
Pavilions and gathering spaces available for group meals and worship.
Fun, Faith, Fellowship
5807 Ridge Rd., Pentwater, MI 49449
A place to reflect on life’s journey with God.
5300 W. Cutler Rd., Lakeview, MI 48850
Set apart for families to relax, grow and fellowship together with Christ!
10575 Silver Lake Rd., Byron, MI 48418, 810-266-4511
General Information for all Campgrounds
• Individual and group campgrounds for RVs, tents and cabins open
May 1 – October 15.
• Special weekend activities planned near holidays! Check each camp’s
• Seasonal sites available at Lakeview and Myers Lake, please inquire.
• Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions,
church groups, schools, home schoolers, birthday parties, etc.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Pastors stay a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for free. A great
opportunity to decompress or prepare in nature’s sanctuary.
• Alcohol-free, family friendly.
• Family cabins available that sleep 4-8, depending on location. Limited
availability – make your reservations early!
Need More Space?
Creating Homecomings for Families
3156 190th Ave., Reed City, MI 49677
Albright Park, located in tranquil Reed City along the Hersey River, is dedicated to group rentals, family reunions, and specialty camps. Cabins, cottages, large meeting spaces, dining hall with food service available.
Amenities include swimming pool; canoeing, kayaking and tubing on the Hersey River; sports field; nine-square-in-the-air; gaga ball.
School teams, youth groups, church camps, family reunions welcome.
No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!