Your Favorite Private Campgrounds in Michigan!
This scenic, peaceful campground provides a welcoming retreat for families, individuals and groups to escape the daily grind. Bring your tent or RV, or reserve one of our family cabins or bunk houses. Once you come, you’ll be back year after year!
Splash at the beach, play on the playground or just watch the sun set over the lake. Take time away with your family and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in a faith environment that is safe and family friendly.
Pavilions and gathering spaces available for group meals and worship.
The issuing of Executive Order 2020-110 on June 1, 2020, (and the associated rescinding of prior orders) provides for the immediate opening of campgrounds for recreational camping with necessary restrictions and guidelines.
What to Expect
- CHECK-IN: You will have a “safe” check in and check out with zero to minimal face to face contact with staff.
- CAMP STORE: The number of individuals in the store at one time is restricted. Guests under the age of sixteen are not permitted without a parent. A plexiglass divider is in place to protect employees and guests. Facemasks are encouraged inside the camp store. Credit cards are encouraged for purchases to minimize the handling of bills or coins.
- BATHROOMS: Extra care for cleaning bathrooms is a priority, including being closed for cleaning and sanitizing up to three times a day using EPA-approved products. Guests will not be able to enter bathrooms during cleaning or until the bathroom is completely dry.
- FACILITIES: Cabins, Platform Tents, and other overnight rental facilities will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- PAVILIONS & FIREBOWL AREA: Groups using the pavilions or firebowl area will be subject to executive order guidelines for social distancing and the number of people allowed. Guests are responsible for disinfecting daily, required clean up after themselves and disposing of their own trash bags. Camp Staff will disinfect only betweens groups.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE: Please know we are working hard to keep our campgrounds clean, disinfected and safe for you and your families. If it is touchable, we will be cleaning it!
- WAIVER: This year each guest will be required to sign a Release of Liability that includes a COVID-19 statement. This waiver will be available at check-in or can be printed from the website.
Soak up the Great Lakes in Pentwater, MI
- Camp nestled in the woods just over the dunes from the big Lake
- RV and tent sites with water and 50/30/20 and 30/20 electric available
- New extended platform tents
- Family cabin and bunk house rentals
- Pavilion and outdoor seating for groups
- New Dump station
- Playground and sports fields
- Experiencing God at the Lake
- Learn more
- Rates for sites and cabins
5807 Ridge Rd., Pentwater, MI 49449
Everyone is welcome at Lakeview Family Campground. You’re surrounded by trees in a quiet and secluded campground, on beautiful 249-acre, all-sport Townline Lake in Montcalm County. It’s an easy drive from Grand Rapids, Mt. Pleasant and Big Rapids. With electric and water-hookups for RVs, plenty of room for tenters, plus several cabins, it’s easy to see why campers return year after year for a relaxing escape. Enjoy swimming, fishing, hiking, boating, biking and sports. Established over 60 years ago, this peaceful, family-friendly campground welcomes families and friends to renew, refocus and reconnect in Christian fellowship surrounded by natural beauty.
- Cabins, RV and tent sites with water and electric hook-ups
- Swimming from our beach on Townline Lake in Montcalm County
- Pavilion for large group gatherings
- Bikes and Pedal Carts
- Row Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Water Trike, Paddle Boats and Paddle Boards
- Bring your own boat, use our boat launch (inquire about boat dock availability)
- Waterfront benches to enjoy the scenery and sunsets
- Playground, sports fields, mini golf and more!
- Rates for sites and cabins
5300 W. Cutler Rd., Lakeview, Michigan 48850
- Individual and group camping for RVs, tents and cabins
- Open to the public
- Check the camp’s Facebook page for special weekend activities
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions,
church groups, schools, home schooled, birthday parties, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly, safe
- Family cabins available that sleep 2-8. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
Campgrounds open to public. No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!
General Rules at Campgrounds
- Check in: 3 pm to 9 pm Check out: 1 pm
- Visiting hours: 9 am – 9 pm
- Quiet hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- ONE HOUSEHOLD per site with a max of 8 people from the same household.
- Pets are welcome (limit 2), but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in public areas (swim beach, docks, restrooms, showers, cabins, or pavilions).
- Firearms, fireworks and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings/fire bowls only. No wood from outside the campground is allowed.