The Best Private Campgrounds in Michigan!
Scenic, peaceful campgrounds provide a welcoming retreat for families, individuals and groups to escape the daily grind. Bring your tent or RV, or reserve one of our family cabins. Once you come, you’ll be back year after year!
Splash at the beach, go fishing, play on the playground or just watch the sun set over the lake. Take time away with your family and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in a faith environment that is safe and family friendly.
Pavilions and gathering spaces available for group meals and worship.
Note: Myers Lake Campground is not open for 2019. Please consider camping at one of our other campgrounds.
Relax and play on 289-acre Townline Lake, Lakeview, Mich. Shady lots for individuals or groups.
- 93 shady campsites for RVs, trailers and tents with electric and water (including some 50 amp sites)
- Restrooms with newly renovated bathhouse
- Cabin rentals
- New and improved dump station
- Playground, ball courts, Wi-Fi
- Boat launch and docks available
- Row boat, canoe, kayak, paddle boat and paddle board rentals
- Bike and pedal car rentals
- New putt-putt golf and inflatable slide
- Coin operated laundry facilitites
- A place to reflect on life’s journey with God.
5300 W. Cutler Rd., Lakeview, MI 48850
Soak up the Great Lakes in Pentwater, Mich.
- Camp nestled in the woods just over the dunes from the big Lake.
- RV and tent sites with water and 20/30 electric available
- Platform tents and cabins
- Pavilion and outdoor seating for groups
- New Dump station
- Playground and sports fields
- Experiencing God at the Lake
5807 Ridge Rd., Pentwater, MI 49449
General Information for all Campgrounds
- Individual and group campgrounds for RVs, tents and cabins open to the public May 1 – October 15.
- Special weekend activities planned near holidays! Check each camp’s
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire.
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions,
church groups, schools, home schoolers, birthday parties, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Family friendly, safe.
- Family cabins available that sleep 4-8, depending on location. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!
General Rules at Campgrounds
- Check in: 3 pm Check out: 1 pm
- Visiting hours: 9 am – 9 pm
- Quiet hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- Maximum eight people are allowed per campsite.
- Pets are welcome (limit 2), but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in public areas (swim beach, docks, restrooms, showers, cabins, or pavilions).
- Illegal drugs, firearms, and fireworks are prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings only. No wood from outside the campground is allowed.
For a complete list of rules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.