Your Favorite Private Campground in Michigan!
This scenic, peaceful campground provides a welcoming retreat for families, individuals and groups to escape the daily grind. Bring your tent or RV, or reserve one of our family cabins or bunk houses. Once you come, you’ll be back year after year!
Splash at the beach, play on the playground or just watch the sun set over the lake. Take time away with your family and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in a faith environment that is safe and family friendly.
Pavilions and gathering spaces available for group meals and worship.
Soak up the Great Lakes in Pentwater, MI
- Camp nestled in the woods just over the dunes from the big Lake
- RV and tent sites with water and 50/30/20 and 30/20 electric available
- Limited full-hook up with sewer sites
- New extended platform “glamping” tents
- Family cabin and bunk house rentals
- Pavilion and outdoor seating for groups
- New Dump station
- Playground and sports fields
- Experiencing God at the Lake
- Learn more
- Rates for sites and cabins
- 2023 Season May 12- Oct. 13
5807 Ridge Rd., Pentwater, MI 49449
- Individual and group camping for RVs, tents and cabins
- Open to the public
- Check the camp’s Facebook page for special weekend activities
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions,
church groups, schools, home schooled, birthday parties, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly, safe
- Family cabins available that sleep 2-8. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
- Campground open to public. No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!