Our natural property and accessible facilities are available through three seasons for your group, including:
- Cabins – (7 sleep 12 each; 3 sleep 6 each; 1 sleeps 3)
- Bunk House (sleeps 32)
- Dining Hall – three rooms, combined capacity approximately 100
- Tabernacle – seats approximately 200
- Outdoor Chapel – seats about 150
- Complete Meal Services Available, as needed
- Campground – flexible space for RVs (with hook up) and tents
- Group Fire Bowl (2)
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (bromine)
- Sports Fields – play baseball, basketball, volleyball, soccer and football, conduct marching band camp!
- Kayaking, Canoeing and Tubing on the Hersey River
- Gaga Pit
- 9 Square in the Air
- Climbing Wall
- Archery – available with your qualified staff
- Bring Your Bikes and Ride the Rails to Trails – bridges are decked and the trail is paved from Reed City to Hersey.
- Hike our Nature Trails through the Woods.
We are near Lake County and have been used as a base camp for church work parties for Habitat for Humanity. With trails, canoeing, swimming, tubing, and the standard basketball and ball diamond, we serve as a well-rounded camp.
Click on “Virtual Tour” to see our facilities!
Download a fancier version of our camp map here.