Opportunities at Albright Park
Come spend a summer living and working, surrounded with a great camp community and along the Hersey River. All applicants should have a drive for Christian hospitality.
Program Staff / Lifeguards (paid): Help make the fun come alive for guests and campers. If you aren’t a lifeguard already, we’ll help train.
Food Service (paid): Sharing a meal together is an essential element of camping. A savory meal and good company make an experience in itself. Food service at Albright aims to be quality, fun, and yummy.
Hospitality (paid): Making sure our visitors enjoy their stay includes cleaning and maintaining our facilities to assure their comfort and safety.
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check off “Albright Park”. Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.
How to via e-mail or snail mail
- Download our application here.
- e-mail it in to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it (address on application)