Peace by the River
Crystal Springs is located on 70 wooded acres along the Dowagiac River. Massive oaks and maple trees tower over the facility. They provide cool shade on warm days and an explosion of color in the fall.
We host camp groups of up to 125 during the summer and retreat groups up to 60 in the spring and fall. Day use for your group’s picnic, church service, youth group outing or a quiet walk in the woods are available.
You are comfortable in our are safe, cute and climate controlled cabins.
- Many cabins include full bathrooms, others have facilities nearby.
- All are air-conditioned.
- Each cabin has a mailbox so campers can check for your letter or email (which we will print) after lunch every afternoon.
- Swimming Pool — always staffed by at least two lifeguards.
- Athletic courts: basketball courts, horseshoes, volleyball, archery, baseball fields, gaga ball
- Water sports:canoes, water tubes, a 100-foot slip and slide.
- Adventure: Zorbs, target slingshot paintball, pedal karts, nine-square-in-the-air, bean bag toss, parachutes.
- Mini Train:When mini campers arrive, they ride our miniature train to their cabins.
- Water stations are everywhere to keep you hydrated.
- Mosquitoes? WHAT MOSQUITOES!?!? We partner with Terminex for mosquito reduction.
We have a variety of buildings available for your retreat group. Our chapel and dining hall have several small and large group meeting spaces. Wi-Fi is available and there are Chromecast devices on the televisions to stream video or Skype around the world. Retreat guests will love the grounds, campfire spaces and river walk during down time.
The 125-year-old Tabernacle at Crystal Springs can hold up to 400 guests for a rustic/barn style wedding. The massive stage can hold any bridal party. The exposed wood beams, enormous windows and 15,000 square feet of space will wow your guests.
GIVE US A CALL TO SCHEDULE A TOUR!
Contact Dan Stuglik, firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-683-8918.
All cabins have air conditioning!