Thank you for your interest in working at Judson Collins Center, a year-round ministry of Michigan Area United Methodist Camping. Since its founding in 1952, Judson Collins Center has been a place where campers, guests, and staff discover who they are in the context of God’s love, where they can grow in knowledge, awareness and reflection of that love, and as a place where they can respond to God’s call to serve their congregation, community, and their world.
- Counselors, Lifeguards, Food Service, Cook, Health Officer, Maintenance. (See “How to Apply” below)
Summer Camp Jobs
If you are looking for a summer filled with crazy games, God moments, serving others, encouragement, playing hard, forever memories, leading others, facilitating, faith-filled adventures, and the chance to inspire then we are waiting to hear from you! We are looking for people who are willing to put others first and themselves last, team players who are willing to love an accept children and youth for who they are, to embrace being outdoors and getting messy, those who appreciate procedures, and have a desire to passionately serve God and share his love with everyone.
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check Judson Collins and indicate the position/s you are applying for. Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.