Thank you for your interest in working at Judson Collins Center, a year-round ministry of Michigan Area United Methodist Camping. Since its founding in 1952, Judson Collins Center has been a place where campers, guests, and staff discover who they are in the context of God’s love, where they can grow in knowledge, awareness and reflection of that love, and as a place where they can respond to God’s call to serve their congregation, community, and their world.
The position of camp cook is a part-time position for the spring, summer and fall. Responsibilities include providing meals for guest groups, and summer responsibilities include providing meals for summer campers and staff. To apply please email letter and resume to Pamela Stewart, email@example.com. Read job description.
The camp housekeeper is responsible for the overall appearance of the buildings on camp. Our goal is to keep our camp facilities clean and inviting. The camp housekeeper is a part-time position, with flexible hours and scheduling. To apply please email letter and resume to Pamela Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org. Read job description.
- Summer Staff: Counselors, Lifeguards, Food Service, Maintenance (See “How to Apply” below)
Summer Camp Jobs
If you are looking for a summer filled with crazy games, God moments, serving others, encouragement, playing hard, forever memories, leading others, facilitating, faith filled adventures, furry friends, and the chance to inspire then we are waiting to hear from you! We are looking for people who are willing to put others first and themselves last, team players who are willing to love an accept children and youth for who they are, to embrace being outdoors and getting messy, those who appreciate procedures, and have a desire to passionately serve God and share his love with everyone. Continue reading below to find out more information about what it’s like to work at Judson Collins.
Why Work at JC
How to Apply
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check Judson Collins and indicate the position/s you are applying for. Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.