At the Water’s Edge Cottage
At the Water’s Edge is a private retreat cottage available to clergy and laity for the specific purpose of spiritual growth and study. The cottage sleeps four (two bedrooms each with a queen bed) and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and internet service.
The attached private deck with picnic table and gas grill, plus a fire ring in the yard offer more opportunities for cottage guests to relax and recharge.
Reserve the cottage for personal reflection, study, prayer, meditation, silent retreat. Take a break to focus on your own spiritual growth or dedicate time to write, research, relax, or reconnect.
- Two bedrooms, with one queen bed
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities, including stove/oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee pot, tea kettle, toaster
- Dining and workspace at island with four stools
- Living room with couch, recliner and fireplace
- Free High-Speed Internet
- A beautiful wrap-around deck faces the lake with picnic table, chairs and gas grill
- Private fire ring with outdoor seating
- Private prayer labyrinth
- Enjoy Retreat Center amenities: Lake Huron beachfront, outdoor benches and swings, memorable sunrises.
Cook for yourself or inquire about service in Kresge Dining Hall.
Check rates and availability by contacting Guest Services at 810-327-6272 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or use the form below.
NEED MORE INFO?
8794 Lakeshore Road
Burtchville MI 48059-1115
Rev. Ann Emerson, Director (Ex. 201)
Mrs. Heather Marsack, Guest Services Coordinator (Ex. 200)
Mr. Dan Markey, Operations Supervisor (Ex. 204)
Central Registrar: 833-588-2267, option 1
- Send an email