At the Water’s Edge Cottage
At the Water’s Edge is a private retreat cottage available to clergy and laity for the specific purpose of spiritual growth and study. The cottage sleeps four (two bedrooms each with a queen bed) and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and internet service.
The attached private deck with picnic table and gas grill, plus a fire ring in the yard offer more opportunities for cottage guests to relax and recharge.
Reserve the cottage for personal reflection, study, prayer, meditation, silent retreat. Take a break to focus on your own spiritual growth or dedicate time to write, research, relax, or reconnect.
- Two bedrooms, with one queen bed in each
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities, including stove/oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee pot, tea kettle, toaster
- Dining and workspace at island with four stools
- Living room with couch, recliner and fireplace
- Free High-Speed Internet
- A beautiful wrap-around deck faces the lake with picnic table, chairs and gas grill
- Private fire ring with outdoor seating
- Private prayer labyrinth
- Enjoy Retreat Center amenities: Lake Huron beachfront, outdoor benches and swings, memorable sunrises.
Cook for yourself or inquire about service in Kresge Dining Hall.
Check rates and availability by contacting Guest Services at 810-327-6272 or email@example.com. Or use the form below.