Campground on Lake Michigan
Lake Michigan Camp and Retreat has around 100 sites on a camp connected to Lake Michigan. Access to the lake is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. Individual sites are best booked in advance. Site sizes and hook ups range from tents to RVs. There are a few rustic sites, but most have water and electric.
New for 2018 in North Camp
- Three new family cabins
- Upgraded electrical
- Improved dump station and wider roads for easier access.
What makes the campground special?
- Beautiful, wooded sites just on the other side of the dune from Lake Michigan.
- Our campground’s primary focus is family / group / church camping.
- Pavilion with kitchen facilities attached is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
Season: May 1 – Oct 1. please call for post-season sites without hook ups
Max RV size: 35ft, Most sites are for RVs under 30ft
Platform canvas tents: available by reservation
Cabins: available by reservation soon, check back.
Lake Michigan is a Christian Alcohol-Free Camp
- Rustic sites $20/night
- Water+electric $30/night
- $35/night to run AC or Heat
Reservations are strongly recommended. Occasionally drive-on sites are available.
email@example.com or call Lynn at 231-869-5317 .
Kayaking, Noah’s Ark, Campfires, mountain biking, fun in the dunes, full size chess, field games, GAGA, basketball, volleyball, team building, slingshots, hiking, prayer labyrinth, and more to come!