Campground on Lake Michigan
Lake Michigan Camp and Retreat has around 100 sites on a camp connected to Lake Michigan. Access to the lake is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. Individual sites are best booked in advance. Sites size and hook ups range from tents to RVs. There are a few rustic sites, but most have water and electric.
Season: May 1 – Oct 1. please call for post-season sites without hook ups
Max RV size: 35ft, Most sites are for RVs under 30ft
Platform canvas tents: available by reservation
What makes the campground special?
- Beautiful, wooded sites just on the other side of the dune from Lake Michigan.
- Our campground’s primary focus is group / church / family camping. The majority of our sites are reserved and used for short-term groups. Individual sites are possible, but more commonly different churches and families will book 4 to 90 sites at a time.
- Pavilion with kitchen facilities attached is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
Lake Michigan is a Christian Alcohol-Free Camp
- Rustic sites $20/night
- Water+electric $30/night
- $35/night to run AC or Heat
Reservations are strongly recommended. Occasionally there are drive-on sites available.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lynn at 231-869-5317 .