Campground on Lake Michigan
Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat has around 100 sites on a camp connected to Lake Michigan. Access to the lake is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. Individual sites are best booked in advance. Site sizes and hook ups range from tents to RVs with water and electric hookups.
New at “North Camp”
- Three new family cabins
- Upgraded electrical
- Improved dump station and wider roads for easier access.
What makes the campground special?
- Beautiful, wooded sites just on the other side of the dune from Lake Michigan.
- Our campground’s primary focus is family / group / church camping.
- Pavilion with kitchen facilities attached is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
Season: May 1 – Oct 15.
Max RV size: 35ft, Most sites are for RVs under 30ft
Platform canvas tents: available by reservation
Cabins: available by reservation.
Lake Michigan is a safe, family friendly Christian campground open to the public. Membership in any church is not required.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Occasionally drive-on sites are available.
Call 231-869-5627 or email email@example.com
Kayaking, playground, putt-putt golf, campfires, mountain biking, fun in the dunes, tire swing, field games, gaga ball, basketball, volleyball, team building, slingshots, hiking, prayer labyrinth, and more to come!
5807 Ridge Rd
Pentwater, MI 49449
Director, Erik Bengston
Call or email to make reservations
- Send an email