Campground on Lake Michigan
Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat has around 100 camping sites with a half-mile of Lake Michigan waterfront. You can access the beach is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. Individual sites are best booked in advance. Site sizes and hook ups range from tents to RVs with water and electric hookups.
- Three new family cabins
- Upgraded electrical
- Improved dump station and wider roads for easier access.
What makes the campground special?
- Beautiful, wooded sites just on the other side of the dune from Lake Michigan.
- Our campground’s primary focus is family / group / church camping.
- Pavilion with kitchen facilities attached is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
Season: May 1 – Oct 15.
Max RV size: 35ft, Most sites are for RVs under 30ft
Platform canvas tents: available by reservation
Cabins: available by reservation.
Lake Michigan is a safe, family friendly Christian campground open to the public. Membership in any church is not required.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Occasionally drive-on sites are available.
Call 231-869-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kayaking, playground, putt-putt golf, campfires, mountain biking, fun in the dunes, tire swing, field games, gaga ball, basketball, volleyball, team building, slingshots, hiking, prayer labyrinth, and more to come!