Sunny Beach and Shady Campsites
At Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat you can:
- Stand at the top of the dunes and gaze out over the Lake – morning or night!
- Sit or lie out under the sun or stars.
- Stroll along the beach all the way to Pentwater Channel.
- Walk along the ridge of the dune in the company of beautiful trees and wildlife.
- Attend adventure youth summer camps, family camp or reserve part or all of the camp for your group.
- Experience the many different kinds of trees, plants, birds, and animals throughout the camp.
- Explore several long trails while cross-country skiing in winter and hiking in summer.
Your campsite is nestled in the woods and a short walk via stairs and boardwalk to our beautiful private Lake Michigan beach. Enjoy:
- Building Sandcastles
- Disk Golf
- Dune Walks
- Field Games
- Gaga Ball
- Mini Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Prayer Labyrinth
- and more to come!
5807 Ridge Rd
Pentwater, MI 49449
Director, Erik Bengston
Call or email to make reservations
- Send an email