RV, Tent, Platform Tents, Cabins and Bunk Houses
Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat has around 100 wooded camp sites along Lake Michigan. Access to the lake is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. Individual sites are best booked in advance. Site sizes and hook ups range from tents to RVs with water and electric hookups.
- Our campground is open to the public and offers a family friendly camping experience for individuals / families / groups / churches. We offer Christian hospitality. You don’t need to be a member of any church to enjoy this beautiful campground.
- Pavilion with attached kitchen facilities is available for rent.
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
- Family cabins in the North Camp
- Extended platform tents with a porch, aka “glamping tents”
- Pastor’s Cabin features kitchen and private bathroom.
- Improved dump station and wider roads for easier access.
Season: May 12 – Oct 15.
Max RV size: 45ft. Most sites are for RVs under 30ft. Check sites for limits.
Make your reservations today!
Call or email: 231-869-5627, email@example.com
Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat has nine bunk houses each with four twin bunks and one twin over full bunk bed (sleeps up to 8). Bunk houses have electricity but no kitchen or bathroom. Outside enjoy your own picnic table and fire ring. Bathroom facilities are nearby.
With about 30 platform tents all with a covered porch, camping enthusiasts don’t have to own a tent or RV to enjoy the beautiful surroundings at Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat. Each platform tent includes five cots with mattresses (no bunk beds), a picnic table and fire ring. Bathroom facilities are nearby.
This special cabin is available to anyone, but active United Methodist pastors have booking priority beginning in November for the following season and a discount: half-price weekends (F-Sun) and FREE weekdays (M-Th). The lovely cabin sleeps 3-4 (1 queen bed, 1 twin bunk bed), includes electricity, heat/air-conditioning, a full kitchen, bathroom with shower, and a table/desk with chair. Outdoor amenities include a grill, picnic table, fire pit, two chairs on the porch and an accessibility ramp.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY!
Individual and Group Reservations: 231-869-5627 or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Inquiry form below.
5807 Ridge Rd
Pentwater, MI 49449
Director, Erik Bengston
Call or email to make reservations
- Send an email