Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat has 30 wooded platform “glamping” tent camp sites. These new tents included a covered porch, four cots with mattresses (no bunks). Each site includes a fire ring and a picnic table.
Access to the lake is via trail or 1 of 2 boardwalks over the dune. There are also individual sites for families with their own RV or tent. Site sizes and hook ups range from tents to RVs with water and electric hookups.
- Our campground is open to the public and offers a positive Christian camping experience for individuals / families / groups / churches.
- Pavilion with attached kitchen facilities is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services.
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
- NEW: family cabins in the North Camp and extended platform tents with a porch
- NEW: Improved dump station and wider roads for easier access.
Season: May 1 – Oct 15.
Max RV size: 35ft, Most sites are for RVs under 30ft
Make your reservations today!
Call or email: 231-869-5627, email@example.com
Or use the Inquiry form below to get started.