Seeking Summer Camp Staff
We’re hiring now for our 2018 summer season. Seeking Christ centered individuals with a gift for hospitality. Come join a fun hard working team to have an awesome summer living and working around the beach!
Lifeguard (paid)- Enjoy the beach while keeping our campers safe! Interested, but not certified? Let us know and we’ll help you find training.
Food Service (paid) – An awesome side of our camping ministry serving savory (and healthy) meals to groups. We like a fun kitchen and the right staff make it the place to be!
Hospitality (paid) – Help keep our visitors safe and comfortable by maintaining and cleaning facilities. Want to know more? Contact email@example.com
Summer Camp Dean (volunteer) – The heart of our summer camping youth ministry. Recruit counselors and develop an unforgettable program that leaves kids: having grown in their relationship with Christ, having had the best summer of their life, and wanting to come back as soon as they can.
Counselors (volunteer for a week or make it part of a whole summer employment at the lake) – Come spend the best week of your year here at the Lake. Show kids leadership, discipleship, and insane fun!
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Paid Positions: Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Paid positions: Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
Volunteer positions: Scroll down to Lake Michigan and click on “Volunteer,” then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check off Lake Michigan Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.
How to Apply via e-mail or snail mail
- Download our application here.
- Complete it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it in (address on application)
5807 Ridge Rd
Pentwater, MI 49449
Site Directors: Dana and Duane Hunt
Reservations: Lynn Hayes, 231-869-5317
- Send an email