Seeking Summer Camp Staff
Experience one of God’s special places, with cool green woods, warm sand dunes, and a beautiful shoreline. Lake Michigan camp is a unique campground just south of Pentwater, Michigan offering youth camping as well as a RV campground open to the public from May 1 – October 15 and a year-round Retreat Center.
Lake Michigan Camp and Retreat is currently accepting applications for these 2019 Summer positions:
- Campground Host: Campground Host will assist in customer hospitality and with minor grounds or housekeeping responsibilities. This is a volunteer position of no more than 20 hours per week in exchange of a campsite with electric and water hook-up. Position available from May 1 – October 1.
- Kitchen Assistants: Assist Head Cook with executing meals and clean-up for our three weeks of Youth Camps: June 23-29, July 14 -27. Volunteer or paid position with possible campsite or staff housing.
- Summer Staff: Excellent opportunity for high school, college students, school employees. Positions include: Life Guards (must be 18 for open water training), Housekeeping and Grounds Assistants. Staff housing provided and meals when prepared.
- Life Guards: Needed the three weeks of youth camps (June 23-29, July 14-20, July 21-27). Could be combined with other positions or limited to these three weeks.
- Apply using instructions below or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is a half mile of pristine Lake Michigan waterfront is calling your name? Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat gives you the opportunity to experience and work at one of Michigan’s greatest natural treasures.
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Paid Positions: Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Paid positions: Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
Volunteer positions: Scroll down to Lake Michigan and click on “Volunteer,” then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check off Lake Michigan Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.
How to Apply via e-mail or snail mail
- Download application.
- Complete it and send it to email@example.com or mail it in (address on application)