Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat season is May 1 through Oct. 15. Make your reservations by calling 231-869-5627 or emailing email@example.com. Or use the Inquiry Form at the bottom of this page. Nightly rates:
- Extended Platform Tent with 8 ft covered porch $56
New for 2021: All platform tents will be the extended platform tents with four beds (no bunkbeds).
Electricity. No kitchen. No bathroom. Bathrooms are nearby.
New for 2021: Four bunkhouses (Nineveh, Shilo, Jericho and Damascus) have been remodeled to be more “family friendly,” including removing old bunkbeds and replacing with four twin-size bunks (they now sleep 8 instead of 12). Each will have a table, chairs, countertop and mini fridge.
Electricity, mini fridge, ceiling fan. No kitchen. No bathroom. Bathrooms are nearby.
- Pastor’s Cabin: $100
Electricity, Heat, A/C, Kitchen, Bathroom with Shower, sleeps 4-6 (1 double, 1 futon, 1 bunk bed)
Special Offer for United Methodist Pastors: half-price weekends (F-Sun) and FREE weekdays (M-Th)
- Seasonal Sites available, please inquire
Season: May 1 – Oct 15. Please call for post-season sites without hook ups.
Max RV size: 35ft. Most sites are for RVs under 30ft.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Occasionally drive-on sites are available.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY!
Reservations must be made by phone or email. You can use the link below to check availability, but not make reservations.
Individual and Group Reservations: 231-869-5627
What to Expect
- CHECK-IN: You will have a “safe” check in and check out with zero to minimal face to face contact with staff.
- CAMP STORE: The number of individuals in the store at one time is restricted. Guests under the age of sixteen are not permitted without a parent. A plexiglass divider is in place to protect employees and guests. Facemasks are encouraged inside the camp store. Credit cards are encouraged for purchases to minimize the handling of bills or coins.
- BATHROOMS: Extra care for cleaning bathrooms is a priority, including being closed for cleaning and sanitizing up to three times a day using EPA-approved products. Guests will not be able to enter bathrooms during cleaning or until the bathroom is completely dry.
- FACILITIES: Cabins, Platform Tents, and other overnight rental facilities will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- PAVILIONS & FIREBOWL AREA: Groups using the pavilions or firebowl area will be subject to executive order guidelines for social distancing and the number of people allowed. Guests are responsible for disinfecting daily, required clean up after themselves and disposing of their own trash bags. Camp Staff will disinfect only betweens groups.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOU SAFE: Please know we are working hard to keep our campgrounds clean, disinfected and safe for you and your families. If it is touchable, we will be cleaning it!
- WAIVER: This year each guest will be required to sign a Release of Liability that includes a COVID-19 statement. This waiver will be available at check-in or can be printed from the website.
- Individual and group campground for RVs, tents and cabins open to the public May 1 – October 15
- Special weekend activities planned near holidays! Check our Facebook page
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions, church groups, schools, home schooled, birthday parties, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly, safe
- Family cabins available that sleep 4-8. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
Campgrounds open to public. No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!
- Check in: 3 pm to 10 pm (Lake Michigan) Check out: 1 pm
- Visiting hours: 9 am – 9 pm
- Quiet hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- ONE HOUSEHOLD per site with a maximum of 8 people from the same household.
- Pets are welcome (limit 2), but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in public areas (swim beach, docks, restrooms, showers, cabins, or pavilions).
- Firearms and fireworks, and illegal drugs, are prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings/fire bowls only. No wood from outside the campground is allowed.