Camp Makes Making Friends Easy!
Our Small Group Camping model helps children grow together into a community. Camp isn’t just a set of activities, its a chance to be yourself, belong to a group, and make new friends. Elementary campers are cared for by trained, caring counselors who not only keep them safe and involved, but serve as mentors on your campers’ Christian journey.REGISTER
Faith, Fun and Fine Arts
Come spend a week listening to what God has to say about your gifts and talents. Choose workshops such as arts and crafts, creative writing, drama, dance, card making, outdoor cooking, sewing, sports, woodworking, and more! Plus lots of fun camp activities including swimming, kayaking, and star gazing on Lake Michigan (cost includes $20 craft fee). (Horse available, space is limited) $419 by April 15; $440 after April 15
Elementary Faith Builders
Join us for an exciting, action – packed week of faith centered fun around the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy making new friends, daily swim time at the beach, the gaga ball pit, a sunset campfire on the dunes, morning worship and nightly fire bowl. Add in high-energy recreation and team building games and age appropriate Bible study to help campers build and grow their faith. A summer of fun — an experience of a lifetime! (Horse or Sailing option available, space is limited)
- July 19 -25, 2020
- Sunday-Saturday grades 1-5
- Sunday-Wednesday (Mini Camp) grades 1-5 $199
- Day Camp Option: Unsure if your child is ready for sleep away camp? Your youth attends Elementary Faith Builder and participates in all activities from breakfast to fire bowl. After fire bowl, your camper returns to their family camping in the North campground for the night (separate camping fees and reservation required, call 231-869-5627). Day Camp allows parents time alone while introducing children to the joy of youth camps.
Long before there was GPS, there was the art and skill of using a map and compass. While sleeping in tents or under the stars, campers will be surrounded by the wilderness of Lake Michigan Camp. Youth will master the compass, learn to orient maps and explore other outdoor adventures including archery, kayak and beach activities. Daily devotions will connect youth with the masterpiece of God’s creations. Dive deep into daily devotions and discover how orienteering can help achieve your ultimate goal. (Horse available, space is limited)
- July 12-18, 2020
- Sunday-Saturday grades 2-5
Each week offers camp options for all ages!
- $399 per person, unless noted otherwise, by April 15; After April 15 $420
- Check in 3:00pm Sunday. Check out 10am
- Horse Option: For an additional fee ($125) add the Horseback Riding option during this camp (max 12 horseback campers per week) and enjoy trail rides during the week. Campers must wear long pants (boots are recommended) and have signed liability forms.
- Sailing Option: For an additional fee ($125) add the Sailing Lessons option during this week. Learn to sail each afternoon on beautiful Lake Pentwater. Sailors must be 10 years old or older and able to swim, and have signed liability form (max. 12 sailing campers per week).
7:00 Wake Up
7:30 KP reports to Dining Hall
8:45 Morning worship
9:15 Small Group time
10:30 Interest Groups – Fun camp activites
11:30 KP reports to Dining Hall
1:00 Horizontal hour
2:00-4:00 Beach time
after 4:00 small group fun time
5:00 KP Reports to Dining Hall
6:15 Family Time
7:00 Evening Activity
9:00 Fire Bowl