Everyone is welcome at Lakeview Family Campground. We are a secluded campground, on a beautiful inland lake in Montcalm County, an easy drive from Grand Rapids, Mt. Pleasant and Big Rapids, Michigan.
Our peaceful campground welcomes families and friends to renew, refocus and reconnect in Christian fellowship surrounded by natural beauty.
We offer family and group grassy camping sites for RVs, trailers and tents with electric, water and more (including some 50 amp sites). Plus, we have six cabins available.
- Restrooms with newly renovated bathhouse
- Firewood for sale
- Free Wi-Fi
- Camp store
- Dump station
- Fish-cleaning station
Activities to enjoy:
- Swimming from our beach on Townline Lake in Montcalm County
- Pavilion for large group gatherings.
- Row Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boats and Paddle Boards
- Disc golf
- Organized games and family activities
- Walking trailing
- Boat launch
- Prayer garden
- Sunday worship service
Visitors enjoy nearby golf, flea markets, and local attractions, such as:
- Farm Country Cheese House
- Heartland Trails
- Anderson & Girls Orchard
- Alleycat Bowling/Restaurant
- Maxfield’s Fine Dining
- McKenna’s Restaurant
- Main St. Pizza
- King Trading Post
- Golf Courses
- Flea Markets
- Area Festivals.
Interested in a seasonal site? Please inquire!
Have a question about Lakeview? Want to receive updates and special offers?