Make a new campground reservation for May 1-20 and get a free night for each paid night in the promotion time period. Book by April 30.
- $36 per night
- Mon-Thur: $56 per night
- Fri-Sun: $71 per night
- Rustic Cabin: $40 per night
- *All cabins have a required cleaning deposit of $25.
- Heaters for cabins: $5 per night
Holidays: Three-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Seasonals: Lakeview Family Campground seasonal campers enjoy a full spring-summer-fall of camping without having to move their RVs. Available amenities include water, electricity and a lake dock, a limited number of full-hook up sites with septic will be available in 2020. Call the office to discuss available seasonal sites.
All reservations are prepaid 30 days in advance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations or call 989-352-6896
For group reservations, please contact Cindy at email@example.com.
SEASONAL DOCK RENTALS
- $250 Total ($100 nonrefundable deposit plus $150 payment by May 1).
May 1 -Oct 15. We provide the space, you provide the dock.
- $25 a day for Campers.
- $75 a day for Non-Campers.
- *All pavilions have a required security deposit of $25.
BEACH DAY USE (noncampers)
- $10 for two people, then $4 per additional person (3 years and younger are free)
- $75 per family for a season pass, includes full use of facilities. Rental equipment additional.
- Bikes $2/hour
- Four-Wheel Bike & Trail $5/hour (up to 6 riders)
- Putt-Putt Golf $2/per club
- Shuffleboard $2/per stick
- Watercraft $2/hour
includes Row Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boats and Paddle Boards
- Water Trike $20/hour
Enjoy your stay! If you have any concerns, please let us know! If you loved it, tell everyone! Your referrals mean so much. Thank you!
General Information for all Campgrounds
- Individual and group campgrounds for RVs, tents and cabins open to the public May 1 – October 15
- Special activities. See our Calendar.
- Seasonal sites available, please inquire
- Book your special event at one of our pavilions! Family reunions, church groups, schools, home schooled, birthday parties, etc.
- Free WiFi
- Family friendly, safe
- Family cabins available that sleep 2-8, depending on location. Limited availability – make your reservations early!
Campgrounds open to public. No church affiliation is required. Everyone welcome!
General Rules at Campgrounds
- Check in: 3 pm to 7 pm (Lakeview) Check out: 1 pm
- Visiting hours: 9 am – 9 pm
- Quiet hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- Maximum eight people are allowed per campsite.
- Pets are welcome (limit 2), but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in public areas (swim beach, docks, restrooms, showers, cabins, or pavilions).
- Illegal drugs, firearms, and fireworks are prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings/fire bowls only. No wood from outside the campground is allowed.
For a complete list of rules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.