Water lovers seek out our:
- Swimming beach
- Fishing docks
- Boat, kayak and inner tube rentals
- Sandy beach for building castles and cities.
Note: You can use our boat launch for your boat (up to 75 horsepower). Bring your fishing pole and use our fishing docks and fish-cleaning station. Worms available for purchase in the camp store.
Sports enthusiasts enjoy :
- Half-court basketball
- Beach volleyball
- Gaga Ball
- Baseball/kick-ball diamond.
Kids love our:
- Bike rentals, including “4-wheel, 4-person” and “banana” bikes
- Swing sets overlooking the lake
- Jungle Gym
- Noah’s Ark Playscape.
Indoor fun includes:
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Visit the office to borrow one of our many board games.
- Crafts or organized games are planned most weekends
- Special events and holidays often include a meal, dance or campfire with s’mores (check with the office or our Facebook page)
- Jam Session first Saturday of the month. Bring your instrument or voice! We’ll bring the s’mores!
- Sunday morning worship is held at the waterfront through the summer.
Our grounds are clean, safe and alcohol-free. Make reservations online or give us a call at 810-266-4511. We look forward to hosting you!