Make reservations online or give us a call at 810-266-4511. We look forward to hosting you! Campground Map • Campground rules
- 100 grassy sites available for individuals
- Picnic table and fire ring on each site
- Five group sites, includes one large fire ring on group sites
- Free Wi-Fi
- Some 20/30/50 sites
- Coming soon in 2018: All sites will have 20/30/50 and water. Limited sites with sewer hook-up.
- Main bath house features private entrance showers. Men’s and Women’s restrooms, with modern flush toilets, and handicap accessible stalls.
- Coin-op laundry facilities
- Dish-washing sinks
- Additional restroom facilities near lake.
- Nighttime security gate.
- Open throughout the season (typically 9am-9pm)
- Candy, s’mores fixin’s, Ice cream treats, Ice
- Camping basics like paper plates, matches, lighters, roasting sticks, bug spray and sunscreen
- Order firewood and we’ll deliver it to your site
- Worms for fishing
- Bike and Boat rentals.
Our large pavilion is perfect for family reunions, church camps, group picnics, birthday parties, etc.
Call 810-266-4511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to rent our pavilion for your event.
The barn opens at 10am each day and is host to crafts, arcade-style games, ping-pong table, billiards, and on special occasions a dance or rainy-day Sunday worship.