We believe in the power of family and time invested in one another in times of respite and play. Christ’s message of salvation and redemption is ever present in our world and is to be celebrated in connection to God, our families, our neighbors, our co-workers, and our congregations when experiencing recreation and in the world.
Since the day Myers Lake Resort was gifted by Helen and Charles Vandemark in 1994 to the United Methodist Church, Myers Lake has been committed to providing our guests with exceptional service, quality facilities, and an overall positive Christian camping experience. We pride ourselves in being the finest Christian campground in Michigan and demonstrating leadership and vision within the industry. Much of our success can be accredited to working together as a team to provide the best camping experience for our guests.
In working as a team, each employee will receive support, encouragement and enthusiasm from other team members. Both individually and collectively this enables us to provide our guests with the very best service and do so in a positive and happy work environment.
- No openings at this time.
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one)
- Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Scroll down to find Staff Application for the site you want. Select either New Staff or Returning Staff, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Click Myers Lake and indicate the position/s you are applying for. Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.