Join our ministry team! As both a retreat center and summer camp, we enjoy serving children, youth and adults throughout the year. Help us provide the best experience to our visitors as they seek to get closer to God in Christian community.
- Maintenance Person/Groundskeeper: Full-time year-round position to maintain large camp with multiple buildings. Experience with and working knowledge of utilities, equipment and repair. Send resume to email@example.com. Job Description
- Summer Staff & Lifeguards: Excellent opportunity for high school, college students, and school employees. Responsibilities will vary from day to day based on campground demand including janitorial, grounds, kitchen and guest services. Lifeguard training a plus! Staff housing provided and meals when prepared.
- Groundskeeper (seasonal): Maintain a pleasant outdoor environment by ensuring the grounds are attractive and orderly. Responsibilities will include mowing, weeding, trimming small trees, removing dead or unwanted trees and spitting wood.
- Lead Cook: Lead Cook work with camp director in planning and executing delicious, healthy meals.
- Kitchen Assistant: Assist Lead Cook with executing meals and clean-up.
- Kitchen Volunteers: Assist Lead Cook by volunteering for one or more of our youth weeks. Campsite accommodations in exchange of your week of volunteering.
How to Apply
- Click on “Log In” and create a new account (if you don’t have one).
- Click on “Reservations,” then look under New Reservations and click on Your Name under “Make an individual reservation for.”
- Scroll down to find “STAFF All Site” Application. Select this item, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “REGISTER.”
- Complete the application. Check off Wesley Woods. Be prepared to submit three employer/personal references using their email addresses. You’ll be asked to complete a personal disclosure statement and submit to a criminal background check.