Upcoming Camp Events
Please click on the Event Name to see a description.
Beautiful, wooded sites just on the other side of the dune from Lake Michigan.
Season: To be determined. We are waiting for governmental restrictions to be lifted. Please check our website for updates.
Please call for post-season sites without hook ups.
Max RV size: 35ft. Most sites are for RVs under 30ft.
Platform canvas tents & cabins: Available by reservation
- Our campground is open to the public and offers a positive Christian camping experience for individuals, families, groups and churches.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged, though walk-ins are possible, especially weekdays.
- Pavilion with kitchen facilities attached is available for group use.
- Large gathering area with seating for campfires and worship services.
- Restrooms and shower facilities convenient to campsites.
- Bikes and kayaks available to registered campers.
- Calendar of Events
Individual and Group Reservations: Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat Office, 231-869-5627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your summer adventure includes kayaking, hiking, biking and camping to a stunningly beautiful part of our great state: the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore of Lake Superior in the Upper Peninsula. You will explore spectacular cliffs, arches, sea caves by water, as well as beaches, forests, and miles of trails by land.
Deans: Rev. Chris Lane and Rev. Dan Duncan
Check in: 1 pm Check out: 12 pm
The perfect beginner backpacking trip in the Manistee National Forest. Campers learn basic backpacking skills while hiking the North Country Trail Manistee River Loop. One day spent canoeing or kayaking the Pine River.
Deans: Tom Jackson and Connor Jackson
Check in: 1:00 pm Check out: 12:00 pm