Camper Forms and Information
Adult and Youth Camper Forms
OPTIONAL FORMS FOR SUMMER CAMPS
Please read all forms carefully to understand terms before submitting. Errors in completion will cause delays.
- Camper Registration Form (child or adult)
Fillable pdf. Please complete one per person. For mail-in registration, complete and print. Or complete, save, and attach to email with credit/debit payment.
- Rebate Coupon
Exceptions are noted on coupon.
- Michigan Area United Methodist Camping Scholarship Application
Funds are limited. See application for terms.
- Volunteer Discount Voucher
Please present this form to the Site Director for completion.
The above forms must be mailed or emailed to email@example.com or as noted on forms. (note: no fax available.)
For RV/Tent camping reservations at Lake Michigan Camp and Lakeview Family Campground: click here.
Please print out, complete, and turn in on arrival at camp. DO NOT send these forms to the Camp Registrar.
Note: You do not need to print these forms if you completed them as part of the online registration process.
Health Form for children and youth age 17 and under
Health Form for Adults 18 and over
MAUMC Release of Liability Agreement – for all campers
For horse campers, please scroll down and select the appropriate required liability release form.
Camper/Parent Welcome Information by Site
FORMS FOR LAKE HURON RETREAT CENTER
- All required forms will be sent by Lake Huron Retreat Center staff to registered participants.
ADDITIONAL FORMS AND INFORMATION
- General Packing List for Camp
- Liability Release for JULY Horse Camps at Lake Michigan
- Liability Release for JUNE Horse Camps at Lake Michigan