Camper Forms and Information
Adult and Youth Camper Forms
OPTIONAL FORMS FOR SUMMER CAMPS
- 2019 Youth Camper Registration Form (Fillable. For mail-in registration, complee and print. Or complete, save, and attach to email with credit/debit payment)
2019 Adult/Family Registration Form (Fillable. fFor mail-in registration, complete and print. Or complete, save, and attach to email with credit/debit payment)
- 2019 Rebate Coupon (exceptions are noted on coupon – please read carefully)
- Michigan Area United Methodist Camping Scholarship Application
- Volunteer Discount Voucher terms and instructions on form – please read carefully. Please present this form to the Site Director for completion.
The above forms must be mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or as noted on forms. (note: no fax available.)
For RV/Tent camping at Lake Michigan, Lakeview Family Camp and Myers Lake Campground: click here.
Please print out, complete, and turn in on arrival at camp. DO NOT send these forms to the Camp Registrar.
Note: You do not need to print these forms if you completed them as part of the online registration process.
Health Form for children and youth age 18 and under
Health Form for Adults 19 and over
Release Form – for children and youth age 18 and under
Release of Liability Agreement – for all campers
Camper/Parent Welcome Information by Site:
FORMS FOR LAKE HURON RETREAT CENTER
- All required forms will be sent by Lake Huron Retreat Center staff to registered participants.