Thank you for helping get others fired up about summer camp, retreats and camping at one of our beautiful campgrounds! Use these resources to spark interest in Michigan Area United Methodist Camping! If you need a speaker for your Camp Sunday, contact email@example.com, 833-588-2267.
Event & Retreat Calendar
Camp Sunday Resources
Show Our Video
2020 Summer Camp Guide pdf
- Check back
Summer Camp & RV Campground Bulletin Inserts
- Copy and distribute to parents, youth, seniors, and visitors to connect faith and fun. 8.5 x 5.5 (two-up, print on 8.5×11, two-sided)
- PDF includes versions for youth summer camps, adult and family adventures, and RV/tent camping for families and groups.
Ten Ways to Jump Start Faith with Camp
- One-page flyer of ideas for local churches to use in promoting camp.
- Copy and share with Sunday School classes, or put in your sanctuary busy bags.
- We’ve saved some of our favorite crafts, snacks and games on our Pinterest page.
- Download these graphics for your Sunday-morning visuals or email newsletters.
Social Media Tips
Use whatever social media platform is popular with your audience. Parents and grandparents use Facebook and Instagram. Teens flock to Instagram and Snapchat. Visit our Facebook pages (every location has one), share our posts, or download our graphics and repost them yourself (just tag the camp or camps you want to highlight). Be sure to link back to @umcamping.org.
The most powerful promotional tool is the personal story of a life changed through the camping ministry. We’d love to hear your story. If you post them, share them with us by tagging us (type “@” followed by the name of the site and it should pop up as an option to tag). Or email your story (write it up or make a short video on your smartphone) to firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share it either anonymously or with your name.