Thank you for helping get others fired up about summer camp, retreats and camping at one of our beautiful campgrounds! With many churches worshiping online, we are providing several resources you can use during worship, announcements, email and social media. Use these materials to spark interest in Christian Camping and outdoor ministries! If you need assistance, contact email@example.com, 989-534-6587. Looking for retreat information? Check our Retreat Planner Page
Camp Sunday Resources
Show Our Videos
- 2023 Summer Camp from Michigan Area UM Camping on Vimeo (1 min. 13 seconds)
2023 Summer Camp Guide pdf
- Summer Camp Guide
- Registration Form (if not registering online)
- Need more Summer Camp Guides? Order more online
Bulletin Insert pdf
- Two-Sided, Two-Up flyers for Adult Events & Youth Summer Camp
Hint: Print “two pages per sheet,” two-sided, then cut in half!
Ten Ways to Energize Your Ministry with Camp
- One-page flyer of ideas for local churches to use in promoting camp.
Help your young adults and seasonal workers connect with camp jobs. Post and include in your social media and newsletters. Thanks!
- We’ve saved some of our favorite crafts, snacks and games on our Pinterest page.
- Download these graphics for your Sunday-morning visuals or email newsletters. If you need something different or have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on images above (1280×720 pixels) to open full-size jpg, then right click and choose “Save image”.
Social Media Tips
Use whatever social media platform is popular with your audience. Parents and grandparents use Facebook and Instagram. Teens flock to Instagram and Snapchat. Visit our Facebook pages (every location has one), share our posts, or download our graphics and repost them yourself (just tag the camp or camps you want to highlight). Be sure to link back to @umcamping.org.
The most powerful promotional tool is the personal story of a life changed through the camping ministry. We’d love to hear your story. If you post them, share them with us by tagging us (type “@” followed by the name of the site and it should pop up as an option to tag). Or email your story (write it up or make a short video on your smartphone) to email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share it either anonymously or with your name.