Lakeview Campground Improvements
The Lakeview Family Campground staff is excited to welcome campers back for the 2020 season and want to share all the exciting improvements we’ve been working on.
- Freshly painted bathhouses
- New roof on the Mark/Peter Pavilion
- New shuffleboard and gaga pit
- New water trike
We have been busy preparing new full hook-up sites (including septic) for seasonal campers on the north hill, which I am super excited about! This will free up sites in the camp for larger church and family groups, as well as individual campers as we continue to grow.
You will love the new shuffleboard and gaga ball pit, plus a water trike you will be able to rent for use on the lake. The main pavilion will get a makeover this spring, including glass doors so you can see the beautiful lake. We will also be doing some repairs on the roof and adding gutters. This will brighten up the pavilion and make it much nicer for your potlucks, wedding receptions, movie nights, birthday parties, etc.
Expanded Calendar of Events
- June 18-20 The Campground will participate in the Lakeview Summerfest Parade for the first time, so please come join us!!
- July 17-18 We have added a Christmas in July this year and a “Battle of the Praise Team Bands” kick off with refreshments following and the enjoyment of the peaceful beauty of our camp.
- In August we will have the fire Dept. at camp giving your children a lesson in fire safety and they will be able to touch a truck.
- Sept. 25-27 The Second Annual Fall Extravaganza Party is back with trick-or-treating, hay rides, costume contests and more. Our awesome seasonal campers will again be donating soups, stews, hot dogs and fall desserts.
- Complete summer schedule
On a personal note, I would like to thank you and the staff for being supportive through all the changes and improvements. They are truly what is best for the camp. I look forward to a great 2020 season in northwest Michigan!!
Cindy Haynes, Site Director
Call 989-352-6896 to make your reservations