Lakeview Campground Improvements
The staff and volunteers have been working hard at Lakeview Family Campground to ensure you have the best possible stay. Since coming on late in the season, Manager Cindy Haynes has identified areas that needed attention and worked with her team toward improving the RV and tent campground, such as:
- repaired and painted all picnic tables
- cleared out brush and debris
- trained staff on on customer service skills.
Throughout the fall season Lakeview Family Campground team will keep working hard on its extensive beautification and improvement plans:
- Clearing more areas of brush to give campers better lake views
- Widen the beach for more sandy space for your youngest campers to play and build sand castles
- Paint the pavilions to match our new picnic tables
- Updating security protocols
- Installing a new gate system for use during our off season to make stored RVs and campers safer
- Placing three new cabins to offer you more options when camping without a tent or RV/trailer.
The campground was full over Labor Day Weekend with lots of families enjoying the last traditions of summer, like crafts, movie night and big picnic!
The camping season continues to Oct. 15. For reservations contact email@example.com or 989-352-6896.