Sunday, May 7, 2017 is Golden Cross Sunday
- camperships for summer camp
- children who have been abused or neglected
- seniors who have outlived their savings
The organizations represented are:
- Michigan Area United Methodist Camping
- Methodist Children’s Home Society
- United Methodist Retirement Communities (UMRC) FoundationYou can help promote Golden Cross Sunday by distributing offering envelopes, placing an insert in your bulletin, and/or including information in your monthly newsletter.
To download bulletin inserts click here.
To make an online donation, click here and select Golden Cross Sunday, designating the organization(s) you wish to support.
To request Golden Cross offering envelopes, please contact Amy Craig, UMRC Foundation Office Manager, at 734-433-100 ext 7502, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 7 is the traditional Golden Cross Sunday, but you are welcome to celebrate Golden Cross on the Sunday of your choice.
Thank you very much for your support of these ministries and the vulnerable populations they serve. For more information, please contact:
Brooke Adams, Methodist Children’s Home Society, 313-531-9464, email@example.com
George Ayoub, Michigan Area United Methodist Camping, 616-970-7838, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa French, United Methodist Retirement Communities UMRC) Foundation, 734-433-1000 ext 7426, email@example.com