T-Shirt Design Contest: Lake Michigan
2022 Camp T-Shirt Design Contest
Update: The winner is “C” — Congratulations to Kenya for receiving the most votes!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their creative designs for the 2022 Camp T-shirt Contest! Voting now closed.
We’ll use the winning submission as the inspiration for one of our camp t-shirts in 2022.
The winner will receive one free t-shirt, hoodie and hat with their design — or the option of a free pavilion rental in 2022 (a $125 value, must be 21 years of age or older).
How Winners Are Selected & Notified
- There will be two rounds of voting:
- Round 1: The LMRC Staff & Design Committee will select no more than 3 finalists.
- Round 2: The finalists will be presented on our Facebook page and website. The overall winner is determined by the votes submitted (one per person) using the web form. The LMCR will break a tie.
- Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Concept and originality
- Captures spirit of the campground
- Completeness of design
- Feasibility of reproduction
- Adherence to design and submission rules and guidelines
How Winners Will Be Notified
- Winners will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, via the information provided during entry.
- Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the contest via social media, website, and e-newsletter.
2021 Deadlines and Important Dates
- Oct. 18, 2021 – Contest begins
- Nov. 8, 2021- SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- Dec. 6 – Community voting
- Dec. 13 – Winner announced
- May 2022 – Lake Michigan Camp & Retreat T-shirt release
If you have any questions regarding contest rules, please email email@example.com