Volunteer Work Days
While we’re disappointed Wesley Woods is not full of summer campers right now, let’s take this opportunity to do some cleanup and maintenance that will make reopening of camp even better. Sign up as an individual or a group by emailing Nicole Holton, site director, at email@example.com or call 269-721-8291. Let Nicole know which opportunities are a good fit for you and if you can bring any of the requested tools/materials.
Work groups will use physical distancing and masks wherever possible.
Thank you, everyone, for your generous hearts of service!
Sept. 12 and Oct. 10
9 am – 3 pm
Opportunities to Serve (and the materials we hope you’ll bring)
- Clean cabins and around the cabins: cleaning supplies, rakes.
- Repair, sand and stain benches at the outdoor chapel.
- Autumn olive removal at the Go kart and mountain board trails: loppers and chain saws, gloves.
- Picking up old stacks of wood throughout the cabin areas.
- Clean and organize the linen closets in the retreat center.
- Move benches at the lakefront: shovels and post hole diggers.
- Clean out and organize the brown barn.
- Check the go karts and mountain boards.